Applications open for Group Exhibitions
Yellow Edge Gallery is seeking Artists for group shows
Works should respond to each exhibition theme and artists may submit up to 8 works for any one exhibition. Choose your exhibitions and submit your details. Artists may submit for all exhibitions and each show will feature 5-8 artists.
- Colour Explosion: July 8th – 13th – Applications now closed
- Natural Perception: August 5th – 10th –Applications now closed
- Mindful Experiences: September 2nd – 7th
- Ambiguous Spaces: October 14th – 18th –Applications now closed
- Harnessing Nature: November 4th – 9th
- Urban Angles: December 9th – 14th
Works must be submitted via our website by the dates outlined below.
- Colour Explosion – celebrating colour in abstract form and the natural world. Applications now closed
- Natural Perception – visual perceptions of the natural environment and its complexities. Applications now closed
- Mindful Experiences – each artist reflects on these through their own perspective and creative approaches. Deadline for submission: July 15th
- Ambiguous Spaces – draws on perceptions that not everything is as it appears. Applications now closed
- Harnessing Nature – depicting the beauty, power, drama and moments of serenity in nature. Deadline for submission: September 9th
- Urban Angles – perceptions of the urban environment and the impact of the urban landscape. Deadline for submission: October 14th
Please complete the form below to apply
Guidance on uploading images
Please ensure that your images comply with the following guidance:
- File type: png|jpg|jpeg
- File size: no larger than 500Kb
- Pixel size: A minimum of 500 pixels, and no larger than 800 pixels on the longest edge
We will not accept entries that are too large or too small.
There is a guide to preparing images here. (external site)