Applications open for Group Exhibitions
Thank you for all the applications, our open shows are closed once we have sufficient entries – please keep an eye on the site for more opportunities soon.
Yellow Edge Gallery is seeking Artists for group shows
Works should respond to each exhibition theme and artists may submit up to 8 works for any one exhibition. Choose your exhibitions and submit your details. Artists may submit for all exhibitions and each show will feature 5-8 artists.
- Colour Explosion: July 8th – 13th – Applications now closed
- Natural Perception: August 5th – 10th –Applications now closed
- Mindful Experiences: September 2nd – 7th – Applications now closed
- Ambiguous Spaces: October 14th – 18th –Applications now closed
- Harnessing Nature: November 4th – 9th – Applications now closed
- Urban Angles: December 9th – 14th – Applications now closed
Works must be submitted via our website by the dates outlined below.
- Colour Explosion – celebrating colour in abstract form and the natural world.
- Natural Perception – visual perceptions of the natural environment and its complexities.
- Mindful Experiences – each artist reflects on these through their own perspective and creative approaches.
- Ambiguous Spaces – draws on perceptions that not everything is as it appears.
- Harnessing Nature – depicting the beauty, power, drama and moments of serenity in nature.
- Urban Angles – perceptions of the urban environment and the impact of the urban landscape.